The event will feature short presentations from PhD researchers exploring existing and emergent research in the areas of climate emergency and the environmental humanities.
- Liam Crouse | University of the Highlands and Islands | ‘The Grey Ocean a Hazel Forest’: Memory and Environmental Change in the Gàidhealtachd
- Leanne Gonczarow | University of Edinburgh | On reflection
- Skye Loneragan | Glasgow Caledonian University | How are we becoming what it is we are trying to throw away? Thinking with nano-plastics as one of the invisible ways we are connected in the current eco-emergency
- Catherine Mackenzie | University of St Andrews | The Children are not our Future
- Nicole Manley | Queen Margaret University | A process of walking and reflecting with River – a different way for human/river relationship
- Maria Sledmere | University of Glasgow | flotsam: a poem from neutral milky halo
Presented as part of the 2021 Scottish Graduate School for Arts and Humanities Summer School.