Check out the games made here:
Join us for Eco Echoes, a one day creative jam where we invite people to write songs and make games around an environmental theme.
We will start the day with a welcome, some live music, and a short talk from artist and game designer Yann Seznec!
The Music and Game Jam will then begin, and people can write and record songs and make games in their own time.
The theme is environmental awareness and action – jammers can make any kind of game and/or music that explores this theme, in any format. This could be anything from a fully fledged digital or online game, to a physical board or card game made with recycled objects in your home; to a piece of music! Whatever you choose!
Throughout the day there will also be an optional songwriting workshop, and we will have a couple of meetups on Zoom and/or Discord to share works in progress.
You’ll also be able to join our Tinderbox Discord to share links and ask questions for the duration of the Jam.
And… we will end the event with a live play-through and open-mic session to share the games and songs!
• 9am: Welcome & Talk from Yann Seznec
• 9:30 – 10:30am: Morning Music and Songwriting Workshop with Jed Milroy
• 12:00 – 12:30pm: Lunchtime Checkin/Hangout
• 3:30pm – 4pm: Afternoon Checkin/Hangout
• 6pm: Game Submission
• 7pm – 8pm: Livestream
• For ages 16+
• Tinderbox Discord Join Link: Itch.io jam page: https://itch.io/jam/eco-echoes-tinderbox
• Tinderbox website: https://tinderboxcollective.org/eco-echoes